CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

"Shed-Raising"

After a lot of back and forth with Lowe's (I'm not going into it!), we finally had our shed delivered!  Brian had Friday off work, so that was his plan for the day.  The shed was delivered about 11:00 and the work began!
I suggested that the large branch on the tree would need to come down, but Brian thought he should discuss it with Xavier first. 
Hmmmm, where do I start?

Just jump right in, I guess.  No chainsaw, no problem...he'll just use a hack saw!


Next, we need to blow off the dust...


Cutting down the branch put Brian back a few hours, so the 1-day project, turned into 2 days.  After the kids went to bed, I was able to help and it was mostly finished Friday night.

Lock it up - it's done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment