CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

So, it's been a while...

I'm getting complaints that I haven't posted lately, so here's an update. 

Potty training:  Xavier is a big boy!  Ever since the Wednesday that I not so nicely told him that he wasn't allowed to poop in his pants, he's gone on the potty all by himself!  He has had maybe 2 accidents since then!  Very exciting stuff!

Soccer:  two weekends ago, Isabelle scored 3 goals and her team won the game, yea!  Yesterday, she scored the only goal, but they lost 2-1.  It was not very nice weather and they played great. 

Lacrosse:  Today, Isabelle had a "Jamboree" which meant that they played 5 20-minute games instead of 1 40-minute game.  It was a long day.  I watched the first 2 games and they won both and Isabelle scored 1 goal!  The last 3 games were really rainy.  Brian, Xavier, and Rachel went to those.  I actually never asked how they went!

Other updates:  I decided to redo Xavier's room.  I painted the room yesterday and decided that the trim also needed done.  So, I have put 2 coats of paint on the trim and am very tired! 

What else...oh yeah, I've become a Pampered Chef consultant!  I'm pretty excited and have spent most of my free computer time, taking lots of training classes.  There are lots of great rewards for hosting parties, so let me know if you are interested.  YOU could be one of my first clients! 

No comments:

Post a Comment