When we take "day-to-day" video, we usually just use our older camera, instead of the video camera. I don't actually know how to get video off the CD's from the video camera and it usually takes Brian an hour to remember and then another hour to get all the discs cleared out - not very efficient! I took video off the regular camera from the past couple days and had a good laugh. Hopefully, you will too!
Brian took this video. Apparently Anna is a speed demon on the Diego Hot Wheel! He had to stop taping, though, when she tried to get off. That can be dangerous!
Anna is known to throw temper tantrums. She was in a really good one the other day and I got the camera - there was no consoling her. Do NOT feel sorry for her. None of these cries were of sadness, all anger - LOL!!! She such a drama queen!
Today's water day activity was the Slip and Slide. The kids had a blast. Mady had to be front and center for the video!
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Oct 26-Nov 1)
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment