Anna threw a fit tonight because I turned the light off after going to the bathroom. I told her that when Mommy puts pee in the potty that Mommy gets to turn off the light and when Anna puts pee in the potty, Anna can turn off the light. So, of course, she wanted to pee. And, she put a little tiny green ball of poop in the potty - yea for Anna! Later she was sitting on the couch grunting and told me she was "peeing" (I'm not sure she knows the difference yet), so I asked her if she wanted to put it in the potty. She said "No, Anna poopin' on couch". I suggested we go on the potty again and she wanted to. Here is the result:
Looking comfortable...
I think Anna would do almost anything for a yogurt raisin (I had to crop this photo...it wasn't G-rated!)
What's in there?
I'm so proud of myself!
Won't it be nice to have no one in diapers?
ReplyDeleteCan't wait!
ReplyDeleteI don't think we actually needed to see her poop.
ReplyDeleteRachel