Xavier had his very first piano recital November 16. I'm not what number it was for Isabelle...she's had quite a few! Xavier did pretty well. He played part of his song a couple times and really took advantage of his 15 minutes of fame, but was very enjoyable to watch! Isabelle played "Part of Your World" from
The Little Mermaid and a song called "Little Suite." We have video, but we need to fill up the disc before we can get anything off it. So, here are some pictures to enjoy!
Anna, patiently waiting for the recital to start.
Xavier went first...
After the drawn-out climb down from the piano bench, he looked to his teacher to see what he should do next. I didn't get a picture of him bowing, but this is right before...
Isabelle was deep in concentration...
I think it is great that Xavier has started piano and that Isabelle continues to do well on it.
ReplyDelete