CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Earth Day

Today was Take Your Child to Work Day, so Isabelle stayed home with me.  Her big project with the kids was to celebrate Earth Day.  She read the kids 4 different books about Earth Day and then we had 2 projects.  For the first project, we took a paper plate and squirted some blue and green paint on it.  Then we turned it onto a piece of paper and spun it around one time.  We ended up with two pictures of the earth!  It turned out much cooler than I thought it would.  The next project was to plant some seeds.  I bought basil because I thought the parents might actually be able to use that, haha!  I forgot to take pictures during all of this, but I did get pictures of the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment